Thursday, July 27, 2006

Do you drive like a guy or a girl?



Your Driving Is:

91% Male, 9% Female





According to studies, you drive like a typical male.

You're reckless, aggressive, and see driving as a game.

And while you like to live on the edge a little, you still know how to drive safely.

I always knew I wasn't a crazy woman driver!!!! LOL This test proves it! haha
Take the test and let me know if you drive like a guy or a girl!

2 comments:

jen said...

i drive like a guy...i get so annoyed in the parking lot at walmart when the pedestrians just keep walking in front of cars...cars hurt dumbasses!

Anonymous said...

I took the test and am now of the belief that you drive like your father...lol... mine was 57% male and 43 % female.... where do you find this cool stuff...