Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Main Attraction.....The Tragically Hip




The Hip was good..however at that point I would have killed for a chair. My feet hurt so bad, my sunburn was annoying me, and I couldn't see for all the drunken kids! I did however meet up with Melissa and Darcy in the Beer Garden, which was packed, so how we ever found one another there, I do not know. I tried to keep my eyes open for my friend Andrew and his friends, however I never seen heads or tails of him. I don't know why there was only like 60,000 people there! The islands population doubled just in one weekend!
I came home with 5 beer tokens, which equals out to 22 dollars that I have sitting on my dresser that I wish to hell I could cash in!!!







1 comment:

jen said...

i thought i already commented on these posts...but i guess i didn't! looks like you guys got to see some pretty good bands!