Saturday, May 13, 2006

POF Crew - SJ Party 1

Last Saturday night, I took a drive to SJ at 11pm at night. I had to work at the video store that night and that is the reason I did not make it to the party earlier. Dawn and I made a last minute decision to go to Saint John and crash the party.

We got to the party at about 1215, and I wasn't sure how to get into the building. Dawn said go where those people are, I said I don't know any of them, she said so, they said it was upstairs. Then I seen Amie coming out, I said ohh there's Amie. I didn't even make it to the stairs before she spotted me. There was some yelling and screaming and some "it's about time you got here". Her and I talked for a min and then I went inside to see whoelse had made it to the party.

At the doorway, I met NBbruin(Randy), who I had talked to years before on Yahoo. I said hello to him and we chatted for a bit, it was great to meet him! Once I got inside I seen Krystal, who screamed and hugged me! (She says she's not a hugger!!! LOL) Then Norma spotted me and more screaming and hugging, however she mentioned something about beating me, because I told her just before she left for SJ that I definitely was not going, and then I showed up anyways. I seen Skibunny(Celeste), who told me she wasn't going. She was standing beside SpiderJ(Jay), who had his back to me. When Jay finally decided to turn around, he screamed some form of Loopy at me and then hugged and danced me around in a circle! How fun is that?!?!? I seen Exsensual there, who very quickly asked me where my bells were...apprantly I'm not allowed to attend another POF party with out my bells. lol

I went down to see who else was around, at the end of the bar I seen Oddlyhappy(Stephen) and Legaldrugsfromme(Michelle). They looked at me like 4 times before Stephen said "Hey Look...It's Loopy"! So up until this point I'm having a blast! Then I was standing talking to Steph, when Michelle and Stephen came up and tried to lick my face, which is just disgusting! They got my arm but not my face..in the process they made me mad. I put it behind me because they were really drunk (NOT an exucse but a reason). I told them not to lick me again. They said ok...not that I believed them.

I went outside at one point and Stephen and Michelle came out shortly after I came out. Michelle came over as if she was going to hug me and I said "Don't lick me", she said "I'm not going to" I said "ok" She did just hug me, no licking involved, however, she whispered in her ear that Stephen told her. I said told you what. She said you know what. I said ohh. She said I'm ok with it though because you are such a sweet person. I said No, you should be ok with it because it happened before he met you. She said ohh yeah and that. This ticked me off even more. At this point I was already ready to take scissors to their tongues and then she went and put me in an awkward situation. Needless to say I was NOT impressed. I have talked to both Stephen and Michelle and both understand how I felt.

After the party at the bar, we headed to the hotel for a snack. Dawn and I were going to be heading back to Fredericton that night/morning and didn't want to do that on empty stomachs! The food was ok and the party all in all was great!

No comments: