I have to say I'm relieved that JA is over for another year. This year was more stressful then any of my other years, as Tim and I took on the wrapping up ourselves, of course the other advisors pitched in when they could and the achievers were there to do most of the work.
Tim and I have had some bumpy parts in the wrap up, some situations that we hadn't run into before, which made thing more difficult. We ended off coming off as a meanie to a couple of the kids, just because we couldn't do what she wanted us too. Ahh well can't always be the nice person!
Now we are on to our Futures Unlimited Banquet, which doesn't happen until April, but this is where the awards are handed out. I am keeping our fingers crossed for Company of the Year!!! I'll let you know in April what we get for awards!!
1 comment:
well lisa you missed a terribly exciting week at work! or not. but kelly neufeld is leaving for toronto, and cheryl will be the new acting manager, so i guess something did actually happen out of the ordinary! see you on monday!
Post a Comment