Sunday, March 12, 2006

On My Vacation

I realize that my vacation has been over for well...a week! LOL But I thought that I would update you on all the happenings!

My Wednesday meeting a client went really well. He was impressed with the tour saying it gives him a better appreciation of me and my job. (wish there were more out there like that! LOL) He took me out for lunch...well really I picked the place and he paid. Jen suggested the pasta buffet at the Delta. Which was a good idea, however Chris showed up with jeans and a knit wool sweater, so I thought maybe the Delta wasn't the best idea and settled for the Hilltop. I really enjoyed my food, the conversation and company.

Thursday I went home to mom and dads and for the first time I stepped inside the Doaktown Tim Hortons. It still amazes me that there is a Tim Hortons there! LOL And to top it all off I won a Donut on my Roll up the rim!!! LOL

Friday I headed home and out to the clubs that evening. I had a good time as I always do.

Saturday I went to my sign language course and yes I showed up ON TIME!!! LOL and not hung over! It doesn't take long to wake up in those classes as you have to rely only on your eye sight...so no sleeping! I went out to the bar on Saturday night again and again had a good time.

Sunday Mom and dad came over to have a look at my couch (as it was broken) Dad developed a plan to fix it, which of course I didn't understand at the moment, however I understand it now that it's fixed! LOL

That was my vacation! I already wrote about JA finishing up so you are all updated until this last week! I'll save my update from Saturday night for Tomorrows post.

1 comment:

jen said...

you guys totally would of fit in at the delta! it's for the posh and the not so posh...oh well, next time! sounds like a very productive vacation, gotta love those!