Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My happenings this week....

Ok so I'm already over a week...lol I forgot when I blogged last and didn't know when it was due again...so here I am a little late...but better then never.

We had a relaxing weekend here, and now Jeremy's in the field. My week is always shorter when he's in the field for some reason. I swear, he goes away and I have no time to do anything. crazy how that works and he thinks I'm too busy having fun...hahahahaha!

So Brooke and I have started a new program offered at the MFRC called The Learning Circle. We had a great time last week singing songs, reading stories, and they even hid apples around the classroom for the kids to find. Brooke had such a great time...once she got past the fact that I was staying (she kept trying to send me home because it was her school) lol. Unfortunately, like most programs, Chloe is too little to participate...maybe next year she can go too. But this year she is staying with Erika while Brooke and I participate.

Monday was Brooke's Pre-k Day....she was so excited. The teacher says she's doing very well and had better listening ears this week, however she still did not want to clean up.

Today, I made Carrot Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I haven't tasted one yet, but the girls both had one and they were in their bellies pretty quickly! lol

I think that is all the going on so far this week. Til next time!

2 comments:

melissa said...

love the new layout!

Anonymous said...

That's nice for Brooke she has pre- K now, she's growing up so fast!
Love,
Margo