I've been so busy lately, I forget to update my blog. Maybe I just suck at blogging! lol I have such good intentions, then it all falls apart and I forget to update anything.
Since my last up date...I had a hell week. Chloe was whiny, Brooke was in a not listening mood, the dog was sick, and the cat was into things she shouldn't have been....OHHHH and Jeremy was gone. Not a very good week for us...but we all survived! lol
I was sick for like a week...which made it impossible for me to do much of anything. I didn't even want to be on the computer that whole week. It was very hard to keep up with two toddlers while wanting to just lay on the couch. However, I am very lucky that I can catch a nap on the couch and my girls will play in their playroom or watch tv on the couch with me. I know that not everyone is that lucky and on days when I want to just relax...I'm so glad I have easy going children.
This week has been really busy.
Monday - Brooke had Pre-K in the afternoon, Chloe and I spent time cleaning up the yard and the garage. Erika was there to help me and we got it all cleaned up and all the outdoor toys have been cleaned and moved to the basement.
Tuesday - The girls and I went to a halloween party at the MFRC. I found out after I got there and had planned on staying, that I infact...could have dropped both girls off and came home to relax...ALONE!!! Imagine! lol I'll keep that in mind for the next MFRC event like that. We went to town after supper to get a few groceries that I had forgotten to get.
Wednesday - We didn't do much of anything on Wednesday. I did some cleaning, some laundry and had a nap in the afternoon. Boy was it ever nice to have a nap! lol
Thursday - Brooke and I have The Learning Circle (TLC) in the afternoon. Normally, Erika looks after Chloe for me, but this week she was busy so I dropped Chloe off at the Occasional Child Care (OCC) for a few hours. When it came time to pay, I found out it's free because Brooke and I are doing TLC...that is freaking awesome! They told me that Chloe took a little while to warm up, but once she got warmed up she was set to go. It was so good to hear, as she's so used to having Brooke to follow I was a bit worried on how she would make out on her own. She proved that she will be just fine on her own! I am thinking I might take her there for the last few weeks of TLC as she seemed to really enjoy herself. Brooke made out well at TLC. It's a program for helping teach kids to learn literacy. We start off by singing songs, then we read a story, then we make a craft or do an activity, then it's time for SNACK, then the kids make their own book to take home. Brooke has so enjoyed this program that I will likely sign her up for the next one.
Friday - Today.....I knitted and knitted and knitted some more! lol My friend Tara, had surgery on both of her feet and is in need of a pair of socks to fit over her casts. I have one sock done and am working on the second. I'm hoping to have it done by tomorrow evening...however...I'm not sure that is going happen...keep your fingers crossed that I can find some spare time tomorrow before they get here to work on them!
Saturday - I plan to take Tucker to get his rabies shot. Poor boy...must remember the mussel, wouldn't want him snapping at anyone. Then I cam coming home and working hard at getting the house ready for company. Then in the evening Tara and her family are coming over for supper. I look forward to having some company here.
Sunday - I plan to go to brunch with some of the officers wives, then I'm going to the big craft sale here. I'm quite excited. I hope to get some Christmas presents bought for the family back east. I even have a baby sitter for the girls. It'll be my first girls free day in awhile. I sure hope the girls are good for the babysitter. If this works out...I may get her to come again next week while Jeremy is still gone so that I can get my hair cut. I'm in desperate need!
I'll let ya know about next week...when I get to next week...but it's looking to be busy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment