A friend on a forum suggested updating our blogs every Tuesday with a 10 list.
Here is my list for today
10 Things I loved about today:
1. Brooke came out to the kitchen with a bowl on her head and called it a hat
2. Jeremy got to "sleep in" with me
3. Brooke's new squeaky shoes came today (I've been waiting 3 months for those!)
4. Watching Chloe scoot around on her bum (apparently there aren't many older kids who do that....LOL)
5. I went for a walk in O'Dell with Kim
6. Even though the day started out cloudy, the sun came shining through in the afternoon
7. Chloe was playing silly today when I was trying to encourage her to walk. She kept bending down and touching the floor and laughing
8. Watching the girls play at the park
9. Brooke shared her cookies with Chloe without being asked to do so.
10. Melissa called me just to chat
1 comment:
Good job!! And I will remind you how much you were wanting those shoes in about.....a month?? My daughter's squeaky shoes magically "disappeared"... lol
Post a Comment