Thanks Cori-Lyn for motivating me to blog once a week!
1. Hide and Seek - Used to play this with the boys. Loved it when i found the awesome hiding spot!
2. Snakes and Ladders - Used to keep me entertained for hours
3. Barbies - My friend Crystal and I used to play barbies for like ever! lol I think we played Barbies a lot longer then most kids do, but both of us enjoyed it so much!
4. The Alphabet Game in the Car - You go through the alphabets by picking the letters off road signs or car license plates. I loved this game!
5. PayDay - I didn't own this game, but I loved to play it when I was visiting friends!!
6. Tag - I remember playing this for hours, an all day event
7. I used to go to a friends house and her family grew christmas trees, and we used to have all kinds of adventures through the trees!
8. Life - I loved that game! I don't know if it was the bright colors, or the whole tell your future feel to it...lol
9. Mario Bros for Nintendo - My brother and I used to play it a bit in the winter. We were quite active with our sports in the winter, but when we had a break we would play Mario.
10. Burger Time - An old Atari game. My grandmother and I used to play this together. She was much better at it then me and would make me wait forever for her to get eaten by the eggs! LOL
1 comment:
Great list - thanks for playing along!!
Post a Comment