Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Sister Helping Mommy

I have figured out that in order to be able to feed Chloe peacefully and keep Brooke out of trouble, I just need to put a Baby Einstein movie on for Brooke have her sit on one knee and feed Chloe on the other knee. The other day Brooke decided she might like to feed Chloe. So I set her up so that she could. It took a lot of concentration at first, but eventually she got the hang of it.
"I got this" meanwhile Chloe looks a little scared! lol

When I went to burp Chloe, Brooke would get a little upset that Chloe wasn't on her knee anymore, she would babble at me in her own language and point to her knee. Saying...."Put her back here" lol
It all worked out fine until Brooke thought it was fun to put the bottle in her mouth so she would put the bottle in her mouth and then take it out, put it in....take it out...needless to say Chloe didn't find this game quite as fun as Brooke did.






2 comments:

jen said...

cute pics! she's gonna be a good big sister it looks like! and babble does she ever! how are those squeaker shoes doing? has she grown out of them yet?

Mom said...

Brooke is already being a great big sister and of course teasing comes with that as well. sounds like she is practising.. should be good times ahead for the two of them.. love ya bunches.. xoxoxo