Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter (a week late)! lol

Happy Easter!
So cute in her Easter Dress...too bad she wouldn't leave her hat on! Silly girl!
Look Mom, I caught the Easter Bunny!

How Does this thing work?!?!

Ken trying to teach her how to run the bunnies, and see Judy and Robert in their jammies??? When I got there I told them if I had known it was a PJ party I would have woren mine! LOL


Beulah's house is full of dancing singing easter bunnies at easter time and santa claus' and snowmen at christmas! lol Brooke was checking out some of the bunnies!

Woohhhhhh! lol Bobby wasn't expecting the flash to pop up!

Bobby's first attempt at a picture...doesn't help that I'm explaining what to do in the picture! lol

Bobby playing with the camera trying to figure it out.

Ken and Kim, Beulah's Son and Daughter in law.

Beulah our lovely host for easter dinner.

Introduction to the kittens


Mom is it ok that I touch the kitten?



more kitten shots
Jon putting all the kittens out for Brooke to see.
Brooke and the one kitten that didn't try to run back to it's mommy for food! lol

Trying to make sure Brooke doesn't injure the kitten...ohh and one of Jason's attempts to get out of the way...lol

Jason ploped his butt down next to Brooke and I was getting pretty sick of telling him to get out of the road.
Jessica, Jon, Brooke and Jason and those might be Bobby's pants lol Brooke petting the kitten.
Jon seeing what she would do if she had a kitten up close to her face. Brooke certainly enjoyed the kittens!
Jon put Brooke right close to the mommy cat and the kittens...I was a bit nervous given that when i was a kid I took a baby kitten from it's mother and then I had the mommy cat hanging from my face. But this mommy cat was good and let Brooke sit close by and pet her and the kittens. What a good Mommy!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Great seeing the pics of everyone. Jon has loads of patience with Brooke and she is sure learning about kittens.. love to see her enjoying herself... Keep them coming.. love ya bunches xoxo

jen said...

and happy belated easter to you as well! brooke sure is growing up fast, isn't she? wow, time sure does fly! it's nice for you that you have family out there, makes it easier i bet! how's baby in the belly doing?

Mom and Joe said...

Hey , Joe and I have been watching all the videos.. Joe is amazed at the remarkable child you have and cute as a button. Can't how well she is getting around.. Keep up with video..Love ya bunches..xoxoxoxo

~Jenn said...

Awww what cute pics!!!! Makes me miss having kittens around!