I love these videos , it is amazing how quickly she has learnt to get around .. a real pro now, a great smile looking at you wanting back down , although I had just made the comment that she went right up the steps and started in the door without looking to see where you were... lol... keep them coming .. love ya bunches... xoxoxo
that dog is gigantic! so cute that he follows her around though, they are best buddies! so cute to see her attempt to get in via the doggie door, does she usually go in that way?
2 comments:
I love these videos , it is amazing how quickly she has learnt to get around .. a real pro now, a great smile looking at you wanting back down , although I had just made the comment that she went right up the steps and started in the door without looking to see where you were... lol... keep them coming .. love ya bunches... xoxoxo
that dog is gigantic! so cute that he follows her around though, they are best buddies! so cute to see her attempt to get in via the doggie door, does she usually go in that way?
Post a Comment