Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Pictures


Brooke has started to take to her Daddy a lot lately. Today when we were getting ready to go do our running around, Jer went out to get the van started and what not, she got very upset that he went outside with out her. She ran to the door and started banging her little hands on it...as if to say "Get back here, you forgot me!" It was really cute!



I found this dress in a bag, I had dismissed it as something I would never wear on Brooke...lol However, upon seeing it today, I just had to put it on her! lol She's so cute in her dress...I need more dresses for her...will have to keep my eyes open.

"Hey, You, with the camera! Get over here and push me!" lol


"Some one push me!!!!!" lol



First thing in the morning...she's a bit grouchy until she gets awake which doesn't normally take very long.


This is what happens when Brooke helps daddy garden! lol she ends up with a mouth full of dirt! lol






Too cute a picture not to share!





21 Weeks. Ultrasound should be in a couple of weeks, hopefully before Jeremy goes away. Is there a little boy in there??


2 comments:

jen said...

21 weeks what? say what? kidding! congratulations to you and jeremy and of course soon to be big sis brooke! she sure looks like her daddy, if you ask me anyway...

Mom said...

These were great photos, she is such a sweetie pie, she does look good in her dress.. I see that we can finally see some hair.. that has to be after her daddy as you and Troy both had loads of hair right from the get go... can't wait to see her... love ya bunches