Hello Everyone,
I've been slacking in the blog department. Brooke has been sick for the last couple of weeks. First cold ever. So my days/evenings are filled with taking care of her. We haven't done anything too exciting in the last couple of weeks. It makes it so hard to update, when there really isn't anything to update on.
I've been back to work for 9 weeks. Hard to believe, and I have to say I do not want to be working, altho I do like making my own money, I really dislike being away from Brooke and seeing the housework pile up. It gets very annoying.
Jeremy is on exercise this week. He gets to come home each night, but will not be done work until 8pm. So he won't be home until after Brooke and I have gone to bed for the night. This also leaves me incharge of walking my puppy...who turns 2 years old this month. Can you believe we've had him for 2 years?!?! Crazy eh?!
Boneless skinless Chicken Breast have been on sale two weeks in a row! I can't begin to tell you how nice it is to eat something other then hamburger!
Gas has been at 80.4 for the last week or so. We gas up at the Superstore so that we can get the 7.5 cents per litre back in free groceries!
Brooke's first birthday is a little over a week away. It's so hard to believe that she's going to be a year old. I have decided not to have a big party for her. I'm just going have the party at Beulah's house and have just our family there. Brooke won't know what's going on, so no point in a huge party. This year she is also getting a Dairy Queen cake since Jer and I have a couple of gift cards. Until I can decorate cakes and have her appreciate them....I don't see the point in going all out. Altho, I do look forward to being able to decorate special cakes for her.
Well I think that's all I have to say....so til next time!
2 comments:
sounds like a pretty busy life to me! gas is...83.9 here i believe, it will just continue to go up though, summer is a coming! she's almost 1, eh? wow, time certainly flies when there's a baby in the picture!
Life is flying by. so glad that Brooke is almost over that cold.. it sure is a worry. love ya bunches.. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment