Here she is before the party!

The Present table.

Guests...notice Jer is stuffing his face...lol

The streamers.

Mommy and the Beauty Queen Birthday girl!

The Balloons.

The Cake!

The Topper for the Cake!

Birthday hats??? What is this on my head??

I don't think she stood still for more then 10 mins all day!

Jeremy and Jen enjoying some nachos! Brooke hardly stayed still all day and Jeremy hardly stopped eating all day! lol

Presents from Sue

Present from Jen, Murray and family and Judy.

Daddy loves his up close shots!

Present from Jill and kids.

Time for Cake!!!

Let me at it!!!

Messy Girl with the barrets in (those are from Sue)

More messy pictures.

Boy did she ever love the ice cream cake!!!
3 comments:
Loved all the photos... Brooke looked to really be enjoying herself.. only wish I could be there with you guys at these special times. I noticed you took her dress off before the icecream cake... can't say I blame you. keep up with the great photos... great seeing everyone..wonder if tigger will be Brookes favorite.hahah.. love ya bunches.. xoxoxoxo
i love that you got her naked for her cake eating! smart parents you guys are! she looks like she had a pretty good time, but really, why wouldn't she? presents, cake, family and friends and a party hat too!
Great birthday photos!!! Looks like she had a great time!
Post a Comment