Brooke loves to climb the stairs, however she doesnt' know how to get down. She gets so upset when she gets up on one stair and can't get down, this of course usually happens when I'm busy trying to get supper ready and can't get right to her. She just fusses until I go get her. This picture doesn't really depict the faces that I've seen her make but she still looks a little upset.
2 comments:
where are her pants? she reminds me of destiny, she never has pants or clothes on that often either! ha! i guess i'd probably go around pantless too if i could get away with it!
Yes she does not like it that she can't get back down again, she not only makes faces but I have heard her... not a happy camper, Jen my comment to yours ..about them coming home ... NOT SOON ENOUGH.. Jeremy do you hear that ...LOL
Love ya bunches.. xoxoxo
Post a Comment