A typical day when I'm in the kitchen. She's always got me by the pant leg! lol Somtimes she almost pulls my pants down, if I just have on a pair of PJ bottoms, she'll nearly have my pants on the floor! lol
She's good when she doesn't realize she's not holding on! LOL but as soon as she notices there isn't a hand she's got a hold of she goes right down to her bum! In this picture she was more interested in getting to daddy and teh camera! lol I hope you guys take note that my hand her and her hand are not touching!!!
4 comments:
how smart is she?! boys of boys do i ever think she looks like her dad! although i'm sure your mom thinks differently! ha! when are you guys coming home for a visit?
did my last comment stick, i dont see it
ok , i see that it never. here it goes again.
Brooke is sooooooooo darn cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. You will be trying to slow her down soon. So call me sometime at home or work (3919) when you get a minute.
What a smart girl Brooke is, so close to walking, she is getting more sure of herself everyday and then she won't be kept down.. lol., Fonda... I do think that Brooke looks like Lisa ... but only at times, I have a pic here that could be Brooke.. I have to admit that she does have quite a bit of her Dad in her, But she is our sweetie pie who ever she looks like...
love ya bunches... xoxoxo
Post a Comment