I'm not sure how we did it, but we have taught tucker to share! lol
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. Santa sure arrived there. Brooke looks to be enjoying herself. I am so glad she likes the chair... thought it was about her size.. thanks for the picture... Jer does a great job on the photos ... Love ya bunches..xoxoxo
maybe tucker could come here and teach our dog how to share? she isn't actually too bad though, but when it's a treat and not regular dog food, she's a tad bit possessive!
2 comments:
Wow. Santa sure arrived there. Brooke looks to be enjoying herself. I am so glad she likes the chair... thought it was about her size.. thanks for the picture... Jer does a great job on the photos ... Love ya bunches..xoxoxo
maybe tucker could come here and teach our dog how to share? she isn't actually too bad though, but when it's a treat and not regular dog food, she's a tad bit possessive!
Post a Comment