I don't have a picture scanned to add to this so you'll have to take my word for it. LOL
A couple of weeks ago, I met up with an old friend who I grew up with in NB and she is now living on Vancouver Island, BC. Her baby, Chelsie is 6 weeks younger then Brooke. She had come to Edmonton and we decided to surprise our parents with a picture of the two babies with Santa Claus.
Now, Brooke doesn't normally play strange, but there are some people she likes and some people she doesn't....Santa is one that she doesn't. She was crying the whole time she was on his knee, and Chelsie, was smiling and laughing...quite the opposite reactions. The picture we chose tho, Chelsie doesn't look so sure about Santa either. lol
We took two sets of pictures before we found one that wasn't too bad.
Then the next week at Jeremy's Christmas party, (it was a family event) they had a Santa Claus there as well, so Jeremy took Brooke to see Santa...and again she cried when she was sat on his knee. Jer has the picture on his phone, but we haven't taken it off yet (I'm not sure he knows how...lol)
Wish I had a picture to go with this post, but maybe I can update or add it later.
3 comments:
are you kidding me? you tantalize us with the story, santa and the crying baby, and you have no pictures to show us? one word for you. cruel.
Can't wait for a pic of Brooke with santa, I think I can speak for all of us who are watching Brooke grow up via the internet??
love,
Margo
Thanks for the lovely videos again. it takes me a bit to get to see them,darn dial up... Poor Brooke.. she sure doesn't look happy with Santa.. oh well maybe next year... love ya bunches xoxo
Post a Comment