Saturday, December 13, 2008

Early Christmas Present



Jeremy is like a kid when it comes to Christmas presents. He always wants to open them right away. I always say no, but when it came to the present for Brooke that was from his Mom, I didn't feel I had the right to say no. It wasn't wrapped and we could see from the outside of the box exactly what it was, so I let Jer open it and put it together. She now has a wagon and she really likes it..she mostly likes to sit in it and have you push her around in it, but she likes it none the less...LOL
And the shirt is new, I found it on sale at Old Navy and had to have it. LOL Jeremy rolls his eyes at me when I buy her clothes, cuz we really have a lot of clothes, but I like to buy her things too! lol Jer thinks she looks like a boy in that shirt...but I think she just looks cute!

She's so proud of herself when she pulls herself up on things, which she does constantly now, she always scootches around the furniture...won't be long now and she'll be walking without holding on to anything! What a smart girl!

3 comments:

jen said...

i think it's an adorable shirt! so just never mind jeremy, men don't understand! she sure is growing up fast, she looks a lot like her dad!

Anonymous said...

That's a real nice pic of Brooke with her new wagon. Thanks for that Lisa
love,
Margo

Anonymous said...

Brooke looks so pleased with herself to be standing there with her new wagon.. I love the sweater, she looks so cute in it. she is just such a sweetie pie anyway... love ya bunches..