Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playing in the snow!

I just had to take Brooke out to the snow! lol So I dressed her up and away we went to make a snowman...Ok I did all the making...Jeremy didn't even help...party pooper! lol



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pic of Brooke in her winter parka!
Love
Margo

Anonymous said...

what a great snowman, Brooke is sure to love these pics when she is older, I am not sure if she quite knows what to think of that snow... she looks bueatifull in the red snowsuit, give her hugs and kisses from Mammy.. love you guys bunches..

jen said...

ohmygoodness! how cute is she in her snowsuit?! you guys got snow! lucky ducks! although i'm sure we'll get our fair share...good job with the snowman, you're one good mom!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am complaining about the snow we are getting but it looks like you guys have a head start LOL. Brook looks so cute all bundled up.