Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Preview/Teeth and randomness

This is Brooke's Christmas dress....I tried it on to make sure it was a bit too big so it will still fit at Christmas time. Isn't it a cute dress?? I knjow you can't see it all...but that's the point to a preview! LOL And if you look really close...you can see her two bottom front teeth. Mom was wanting to see them...but it's hard to catch her with the perfect pose for the teeth! lol

This is what happens when you give Brooke a bowl of food expecting her to eat it! LOL Altho, I have to say that she did eat most of her breakfast that day.


This is what our van looks like with out a back window! LOL The kids around town were nice enough to break it for us on Halloween. How sweet of them! We do have a replacement, but it's not on yet.


Jen, You had asked me forever ago to keep my eyes open for Glass Door Knobs...I found these at Home Depot. Are they what you are looking for?

I don't even remember what's on this video...LOL But I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very pretty dress she's wearing, also Tucker sure likes to look after Brooke, eh? Very sweet! Keep the videos coming! Love em!
Margo

Anonymous said...

Great pic in her christmas dress and I love seeing those teeth, I am writing this as I wait patiently for the video to load, grrr.. hate this dial up. Brooke sure likes her jolly jumper but Tucker has to learn not to lay under it.so she won't bounce on him. love ya bunches...

jen said...

cute dress, well done with the picture taking as to not give too much away, i'm sure it's stunning! i'm on the hunt for one for zara next weekend while in maine...fingers crossed i find one as cute as brooke's!

those are nice doorknobs, although i really want antique ones, like original ones that would of been in our grammy's houses, not reproductions, but thanks for thinking of me!