Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

This is what I woke up to this morning!!!!

As you can see Tucker has been out making tracks in the snow! lol It's still snowing...it's one of those snows that is awesome because it means Christmas is coming! It's the kinda snow that makes you feel like it should be Christmas morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what happened to the comment I made earlier, but I'll say it again. Hope you're enjoying the snow,looks like you got alot more that us here, we had freezing rain first, than snow to cover it up! makes for interesting times on the roads! LOL!
Margo

Anonymous said...

You sure seem to be enjoying that first snow.... but I say.. Keep it up there with you.. I am not ready for the snow to come here at all. It looked like snow yesterday but today it was lovely sunny... hope we have more of them.. love ya bunches...

jen said...

holy cow! looks like it has staying power! can't be all that great for your windowless van though...!

Anonymous said...

wow I wish we would soon get some snow that would stay!