Sunday, April 27, 2008

UPS Gang

My lovely UPS gang were quite excited for me to come to visit them. Mom had to take the first aid refresher course on Friday and I went along to Fredericton with her so that I could see the gang! It was so great to see the girls again. I definitely miss them dearly. I do enjoy Alberta, but no one will replace my UPS gang! haha!
Of course we got some pictures of them with the baby as well. Except for Jen who wouldn't hold the baby as she was "too young" or something! lol Really bad excuse whatever it was! lol Kim isn't pictured because I missed that photo opportunity. I think Melissa has a picture tho!

Crystal and Brooke. Crystals little girl, Neveah was quite jealous of her mommy holding another baby. It was kinda cute. She's quite the little darling, however she has certainly grown since I seen her last!

Darcy and Brooke. Darcy asked who was going to have our second baby. Crystal or myself. I told her if she wanted a baby she could do so herself...lol. She is getting married in October, so I say a nice September 2009 Baby would be good....lol She didn't think so tho...hmm we'll see!



Fonda and Brooke. Fonda kept telling me "Lisa, I see no reason why you should hold that baby. You get to hold her all the time!" Fonda's little girl Destiny was quite happy to see the baby as well. I'm sure she remembered the baby shower they did for me.

Melissa and Brooke. Melissa is Brooke's Godmother. We had her baptized on Sunday before I came home. Melissa was so excited and was honored to be asked. I knew I was going to ask her, but she seemed surprised!

1 comment:

jen said...

ummm, my excuse was that she's too little and i don't feel comfortable holding babies when they can't support their own necks because i'm afraid that i'll kill them! it's a perfectly sensible excuse! ha! when she's five months old i'd love to hold her!