I work in the Melton Building on Jasper Ave in Edmonton. This is the back of the building in the smoking area.
This is the front of my building from across the street. Pretty big eh?!
This is the view from the smoking area.
This is my work group part one. Teri and Jean sit at these desks. I took the picture at lunch time so they were both gone.
This is the other part of my work group. This is Jennie's desk and an empty one, or at least I think it's empty, no one has sat at it since I started working there.
And last but not least, this is my very own desk. I do not share it with anyone, and everything on it is my very own! lol. I have my own phone with my own extension and my own voicemail. That's just to rub it into any UPSers who read this! haha!
1 comment:
it looks pretty empty, looks like you work in a ghost office! you may have your own desk, but i get to look at jewkes' calendar every day, beat that!
Post a Comment