On Saturday, I went evening gown shopping with Beulah and Jen my cousins who I don't remember meeting before. It was a fun day meeting them and having lunch and then the dress shopping began! I tried on probably 20 dresses or more.
I ended up buying two dresses. One from Mariposa and one from Sears. I really like the Mariposa store, it's got some gorgeous dresses and lots of other great clothes as well.
I had Jeremy take some pictures of me in the dresses, and I have added them below. I even had him take a profile shot to prove that there is no belly to be sending to everyone! LOL
This post will make Melissa happy as she has been asking for pictures with people in them!

This is the Sears dress. I paid 50 dollars for this one. But it's not what I was thinking of...and look at the cleavage!!! UGH!
This is the Mariposa Dress I paid 95 dollars for this one! This is the one we are going with. I like it, it fits well, and well I'm allowed to look a little fat in it, I'm pregnant afterall! lol
1 comment:
heeeyyyyy, how come my comments didn't save? i like the 2nd dress the best, you look like a classy lady in that one! you'll have to come to nb in 2008 and go to the mcadam ball in that outfit! you're all set!
Post a Comment