After 7 years of employment at UPS, Friday, October 5, 2007 was my last day. I will miss the people I have met and built relationships with and even some of the ones that I haven't.
The girls at work are awesome, I have had the opportunity to work with some of the most sentimental and thoughtful people I have ever met.
Thursday, we had a potluck at work and the workgroup got me a few things as going away gifts. I got a picture of Fredericton in a frame, it's so beautiful, I love it. I also got a little outfit for the baby on the way in the color green with a little green hat to go with it. I also got a heart monitor, which will let me listen to the baby's heart beat at home, I can also record it and email it to friends. They took a group picture and had everyone sign a card and the group picture they are holding a sign that says "We'll Miss You" that made me cry a little bit. I'm very lucky to have worked with such fine people!
1 comment:
oh lisa theresa! we will miss you, maybe not your laugh though! but i'm sure that every once in awhile, we or i should say, i, very well might miss that giggle thing you do! good luck and don't forget to keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment