Most of the people who read this already know all my news, but I guess it's time to share it with the people who might not know. LOL
Let's see where do I start,
Moving to Edmonton.
As of October 19th, I will no longer be a resident of New Brunswick. Actually on that day, I will be in limbo between provinces, so it'll be a bit like I don't have a home. LOL On October 9th, I will be flying out to see Jeremy and to go on our house hunting trip. It will have been 3 weeks since I had seen Jeremy last, can you say wonderful reunion?!?!?! And because he's in the military, my life will have lots of those wonderful reunions!!
We fly home together on October 15th, and after 5 hectic days of last minute things, we will be heading out by car towards Edmonton. The dog will be driving out with us, however the kitties get to take a plane ride. I'm not so sure they are excited about it though, I took them to the airport today to make sure the Kennel we have is sufficient by Air Canada standards (which it was...phew!!!). and they weren't impressed with the car ride. Ohh well, let's just hope that Air Canada doesn't lose them in the travels!
My last day of work at UPS is October 5th. This kind of saddens me, as I have made some amazing friends there, and I will miss them all greatly. So many people there have touched my life in one way or another, that I will never forget my 7 years at UPS. By the way, October 5th is NEXT FRIDAY!!! Ugh, the time went by really fast for me.
I have a job once I get to Edmonton. It's with another broker. Russell A. Farrow. I'm excited about this, as it relieves the stress of moving without work. It's doing pretty much exactly what I am doing now at UPS, just in a different city and with different people.
Unfortunately, during all of this, my dad was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. That "C" word certainly is a scarey and stressful one. My poor mom and dad have had quite a bit on their minds lately, needless to say. He's started Chemo treatments in Fredericton, and I'm praying to God they work. On a side note here, let me add that the people in my hometown continue to amaze me, even though I do not live there anymore. The local Home Hardware (which my dad worked for, for 32 years) donated shingles, and two screen doors, and about 12 people from the community showed up to do the work, how wonderful is that?
In other good news, I'm 13 weeks pregnant. Jeremy and I both are excited about the baby, however the timing could have been a bit better. Since we are in the process of moving and what not, it makes things a little stressful for me, since he is away in Alberta on a tasking, which leaves me to tie up the loose ends.
That is all my news for now. Eventually I'll post belly pictures, one a month so you guys can see the progress of the belly. And I'll be sure to post about my trip across to the west!
1 comment:
that is 'all' the news for now? ha! quite the load of stuff has happened since the last time you blogged...congrats on the pregnancy, but i already said that to you in person and via a card...congrats on the new job, that is definitely a stress reliever, i will be thinking of your family and especially your dad, keep us updated...and, oh yeah, we're gonna miss you! so update blog more out there, k? cause you'll definitely have more readers with you out there! well, you'll still have me anyway!
Post a Comment