
Now let's move on to I dunno what went on next... We'll move forward, I don't think anything exciting happened in June. Ohh, unless you count puppy classes. Jeremy and I signed (actuallly it was more me) Tucker up for Puppy Class at Pawsative Rewards here in Oromocto. One thing I have decided is that if I'm going to have an 80lb dog that I need to walk and take care of, he better damn well listen to me and know his commands. I also wanted to socialize him with other puppies, so that he will know how to behave around other dogs. Thursday, July 5th was his graduation. Unfortunately, Tucker did not really play with the other puppies that much. He would rather sit between Jeremy and I and watch the other puppies horse around. However, on Thursday, he was much more interested in the other puppies. Go figure, the last night of class and he decides he wants to play with them! LOL Ahh well, they don't offer any courses for the summer so there will be no Grade 1 in Tuckers near future, until Jeremy finds out where we will be moving, at that time we will be back in contact with our trainer to find out where a good spot to go would be. I emailed her for a class picture, and will add it when I get it.
I only know the dogs names, I have no idea on the owners! LOL but from left to right we have Sophie, Rosie, Maggie, Boss, Zeus, and my little Tucker! lol...missing from the picture is Trigger who was a bit of aggressive.
For the July 1st weekend, I sooked my way to the Cabot Trail. haha! I told Jeremy that if there was a possibility of us not being on the East Coast come September, then I wanted to see the Cabot Trail before we went. He had just come out of the field after spending 5 days out in the wilderness with the guys, sleeping on the ground and what not, here I was convincing him that camping would be awesome! lol but I won and Jeremy, Tucker and I headed out to the Cabot Trail on Friday. After about 5 hrs of driving we got stopped because the Natives had the road blocked. We were stopped there for about 45 mins before we could continue on our travels. We arrived at the campground at about 845pm and quickly checked in, and headed to town to get some food. During the weekend, we decided to hit all of the waterfall trails and then Jeremy seen the Skyline Trail and he wanted to do that one. However, no dogs were allowed on this trail. We thought about just taking him anyways, however the trail seemed to be quite busy and there were always people around. We didn't know why we couldn't take Tucker, so we stopped
at information and asked. It was because there are a lot of moose on that trail and Tucker might bark, which would cause the moose to charge. Not exactly my idea of a nice Sunday hike. Jeremy had pretty much decided he wouldn't go, but I had drug him there and this was the only thing he had asked to really do. So I suggested that he hike it alone and that I would take care of Tucker. He was game for that. So Sunday morning we got up, had breakfast and then I dropped Jeremy off on the trail so that he could hike it and take tons of pictures for me. We drove home on Sunday and got a late start leaving so it put us home about midnight. We missed the fireworks, however we did see some from the highway as we drove past cities and towns along the way. Our trip home was a bit longer because we decided to do the whole cabot trail and ventured all the way around it on our way. Jeremy got some awesome shots of the waterfalls and the other various scenery along the way. We stopped at Green Cove to take a family picture. Jeremy used his tripod to take it. It turned out ok, a little dark, but really not that bad.
That brings us to today, hopefully I will get my act together and start posting a little more often. I finally got batteries for my camera so I can actually take pictures too. LOL Jeremy thinks I'm a little too dependent on him in the picture department. However, I did take some pictures on the Cabot Trail...mostly because he was in the picture! LOL
1 comment:
well i kept wondering when in the world you were gonna update again, but i guess summer is a busy time, or maybe just june was! ummm, tucker is all ears! he looks like something, but i can't think of the word! but maybe it's just the angle of the shot...i'm sure the 8x10 picture you have of him displayed on your desk can give me a better view of him as a whole! like i said, i am prepared for the poster sized picture when you have a kid!
Post a Comment