
Here is Nellie, as you can tell she didn't want them on her head so she shook them so that she wore them more like a tie...haha silly kitty. This is after I got the bright idea of tying the elastic tighter. It worked, however, Nellie didn't want it on her head!

Here's a fight...not sure what it was over. Personally I think Wink was jealous that I was calling Nellie's name and wanted her to come up on the couch beside me...so the girlies got nasty with one another...Maybe Santa won't bring them anything now....lol

Nellie normally takes a bad picture, not really bad, she just looks really mad in all the pictures I have of her, but this time she has a reason to look so mad...this picture was taken right after the fight with Wink.

Wink had the same game plan as Nellie...wear it as a tie...actually in this picture, I think she is trying to figure out how to get it off...but she's pushing the wrong way.....shhhh don't tell her that tho! haha

Up close to Wink...as you will notice she still hasn't figured out how to take them off. Ha ha silly kitty!
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA Tim You make me laugh!!! I'd tell ya what they do for a living, but then I'd have to hurt ya!top secret stuff!
cute pictures! but timmy, i will have you know that tc and blackie get me presents every year! this year they got me the cutest little spreading knives with santa heads on them...tc told blackie that i would like them, but blackie wasn't sure if i would, but tc finally convinced her! i'm sure there are other presents under the tree for me from them too!
Post a Comment