I'm a little early on this one, but we had Melissa's Birthday party on Friday night at my house.
We had a pretty good turn out considering there was a storm outside. It was snowing pretty bad and the roads were really crappy. Nonetheless the party continued on. In attendance was Melissa, Tara, Darcy, Tim, Andrea, Travis, Darren and myself. Fonda did call and say that she wasn't going to be able to attend due to the storm. I think Tara and myself were the only ones who were really drinking, everyone else was either driving, or just not drinking. Melissa got some great pictures of Tara outside, however, she is not willing to share them...LOL
Tara made a pretty snow angel in my back yard and she stole ornaments off my tree and decorated one of the trees in the back yard all for a photo op!
We started the night off by trying to play some mad gab, however, we weren't really in the mood for Mad Gab and decided we would better serve our time playing Asshole (now for family members who may be reading this..that's the name of the game....I didn't name it..so don't yell at me for swearing! LOL)
I had quite a few drinks while we were playing Asshole, it's one of my favorite card games! Definitely a good way to pass some time. However, the game is not as good with as many people as showed up at the party, so we had to stop playing. Then it became a kitchen party for awhile and then it moved into the living room. I went outside with Tara for a bit and they locked us out...we took off running for the front door...while Travis effortlessly gets up off the couch and walks to the kitchen only to lock the door just as Tara and I made it there...LOL us running and slipping on the ice/snow and we are both laughing so hard...it was just funny because Travis easily made it to the front door before us!
Everyone left the party pretty early..around midnight or so....after Travis and I had a fight over a roll of wrapping paper, he was the last person to leave the party.
I can't do the pictures like Jen can...she is yet to teach me..so I'm just gonna post a bunch of pictures.
We had a pretty good turn out considering there was a storm outside. It was snowing pretty bad and the roads were really crappy. Nonetheless the party continued on. In attendance was Melissa, Tara, Darcy, Tim, Andrea, Travis, Darren and myself. Fonda did call and say that she wasn't going to be able to attend due to the storm. I think Tara and myself were the only ones who were really drinking, everyone else was either driving, or just not drinking. Melissa got some great pictures of Tara outside, however, she is not willing to share them...LOL
Tara made a pretty snow angel in my back yard and she stole ornaments off my tree and decorated one of the trees in the back yard all for a photo op!
We started the night off by trying to play some mad gab, however, we weren't really in the mood for Mad Gab and decided we would better serve our time playing Asshole (now for family members who may be reading this..that's the name of the game....I didn't name it..so don't yell at me for swearing! LOL)
I had quite a few drinks while we were playing Asshole, it's one of my favorite card games! Definitely a good way to pass some time. However, the game is not as good with as many people as showed up at the party, so we had to stop playing. Then it became a kitchen party for awhile and then it moved into the living room. I went outside with Tara for a bit and they locked us out...we took off running for the front door...while Travis effortlessly gets up off the couch and walks to the kitchen only to lock the door just as Tara and I made it there...LOL us running and slipping on the ice/snow and we are both laughing so hard...it was just funny because Travis easily made it to the front door before us!
Everyone left the party pretty early..around midnight or so....after Travis and I had a fight over a roll of wrapping paper, he was the last person to leave the party.
I can't do the pictures like Jen can...she is yet to teach me..so I'm just gonna post a bunch of pictures.

One of our attempts to play Mad Gab....but Photo Shoots were more important...LOL

Tara and I locked out of the house...LOL

The only picture of Travis!!!
Hmmm the only person missing is Darren (Dumpy).....I wonder if anyone else got a picture of him!
2 comments:
Happy Birdy to me!!!
Thanks Lisa! You didnt give me a chance to send you the pics! I got some pics of Darren and Travis for ya! Thanks again...had alot of fun! But you forgot to mention it was like being at a Nickleback concert! lol
sounds like a fun night...download picasa that is how i make the collages of pics on my blog...happy birthday melissa!
Post a Comment