
I thought I should start with my dad's village he sets this up every year..just for christmas...I counted the houses the other day and there are 29 I think...there could be one that I missed or something, but I'm pretty sure there are 29. I'm not really sure if there are enough people in his village for all the stores/jobs that are there, but this village is always a great job to put up! The shelf above the village has a bunch of coke stuff on it and there are quite a few coke pieces in the village.

This is a picture of my brother and his friends in the dinning room last christmas. Besides the boys that are there, it's also a great picture of the decorations in the dinning room. The only thing you can't see is the wall of cards (note to self: take pictures of card wall) The shelf above the window has a bunch of coke stuff on it..mostly tree ornaments, you might ask yourself why aren't they on the tree...well let me tell you...it's because they can't be taken out of the boxes..LOL or something like that.

This is the hallway looking out past the living room towards the kitchen. As you might be able to tell my dad is a little christmas crazy.....but we all love it and it wouldn't be christmas with out it! The shelf above the computer has a bunch of coke stuff on it.

This is my dad's tree. Just recently he has switched to all RED lights with WHITE garland...do you know what colors they are the trademark of??? See that coke lamp in the corner beside the tree. That lamp is one of only a few...or so my dad tells me...it was the one thing I was never allowed to play with or around for fear it would get broken.
Now if only I had a picture of Strawberry Squares!!! Then I could make Melana really miss home!!
3 comments:
of course you know that I love this post. just wanted to let you know that thier has been a population boom in Dad's village, this year, I guess word has got out that it is a great spot to live. After doing a quick count population at this time is 80.I guess it is all worth while putting it together after reading your words.. love ya
wow. seriously, wow. the first two pics aren't too crazy, just loving christmas and the decorations, but then when you get to the third picture, and the ceiling is even decorated!!!! wow. you guys go crazy for christmas in doaktown!
Mom said to tell you Jen that it's my Dad that decorates the ceilings.
Post a Comment