Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Random Update

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to download pictures from my phone to my computer. Which basically means I haven't been sharing pictures at all. lol Because I rarely post photos on FB altho, I have in the last week because I didn't think I would make it to my blog at all.

I'll do a long quick random update post.

One day this summer we met Nat and Owen and Jen at the splash park for an afternoon. It was a great day, the girls and I decided to do a picnic lunch too!


Assiniboine Forest, we sure seem to spend a lot of time there! lol You give girls cat tails and tell them they are cat tails...they of course make it a tail! lol


More fun then cat tails rolling down a big grassy hill!!!


Lots of fun in the long grass. (no ticks this time of year! lol)


Chloe had a blast! 


When it's not a tail...it should be used as a telephone. lol


Chloe loving her puppy.


She wanted me to take lots of pictures of her and Tucker. 


We decided to get me a new big suitcase! It's not quite the same color as my other suitcase, but it's bigger!! :)


Brooke brought home artwork from school Bleu et Pas Bleu. (Blue and not blue)
She linked all her letters in her name together like writing. I asked her about it and she said "I wanted to write it the way you do Mommy." Growing up too fast! 


Here is a picture of the whole page.


Tucker went to the groomer! What a handsome boy!!!


Picture day at school. I think they turned out too adorable not to get some. LOL





No comments: