Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Last Playdate Before School

We got together with the Campbell's for one last day of playing before school starts. We had lots of fun at the Nature Playground at Assiniboine Park. Here is Nate, Brooke and Chloe playing in the water. 


I thought this was a cute photo of Chloe. 


Nate is quite the cool dude in his shades and hat! It totally looks like he's at the beach.


I thought they were making a sand castle, but they were making a mud cake instead. lol


Because I wanted a photo of her proudly showing me a shovel full of mud. That is said totally sarcastically. lol


So cute!  And dirty......


LOVE this photo


Yup..Let's sit right down in the mud! To make it even better, Brooke has white shorts on! lol


Silly girl!


Cheese!


Meet Owen, He's mister innocent. I asked if I could take his photo and this is how he posed. 




No comments: