Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Randoms




Brooke and Chloe love playing with one another, Chloe giggles like crazy when Brooke comes near her to play. It's really cute watching them....mind you there are the days when fighting seems like a better choice...lol


Brooke got invited to a birthday party at Science East, she had a great time with all the other kids, and of course with Daddy as they played with the toys.


She had a great time roaming/running the halls



Chloe has her two front bottom teeth.



I swear it's not summer, but I wanted to wear a dress on her and all I have are short sleeve ones I think the pineapple just adds to the summer feel...lol but she sure looks cute!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow have they ever grown!! They are so cute! Their rooms look nice with their names above the cribs too. Thanks for the new pics Lisa, love to you all
Margo

jen said...

Brooke sure is getting big, isn't she? and I cannot get over how much Chloe looks like you and your brother! her rolls on her arms and legs are some cute, I love baby rolls! their room looks nice too, hopefully they appreciate all the hard work you put into it! babies usually do, don't they? ha!