Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread House 2009

This year we decided to get a gingerbread house to decorate. We had talked about it in other years, however we never bought the stuff to make it. I found a kit on sale and brought it home, we then went to the Bulk Barn and got a LOT of candy!
Jeremy was quite creative with the house! Making sure that some of all the candy got used to decorate!

I have a funny feeling that in the years to come if Brooke wants to decorate a house, I'll have to buy her her own kit! LOL Jeremy wasn't so good at sharing and letting her help this year...
Here is the finished product!


The front







Brooke says yummy! Let me eat it all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Nice pics of the gingerbread house
Love Margo

Mom said...

Great job there... although from the look on Jeremy's face.. Brooke and Jeremy has the same idea... " Okay. let's eat"...LOL....