Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures from the Day Home

Before Brooke left the day home, I had asked Ashley to put some pictures on a disk for me. These are a few of the ones I picked to share for now. I'll save the rest for a day when I have nothing else to post! LOL Since Jeremy is gone for a week with Brooke and the cameras, I likely will not have anymore updates until he gets home.







2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Sweety, thanks for posting these... how she is growing.. I can't wait to see her in person.. and I can't wait to see you either... it seems like ages and ages... love ya bunches.. xoxoxo

jen said...

heeeeyyyyyy...these haven't seriously been on since the 24th, have they? cause i check almost daily and it's always been the first ice cream post, and i know i haven't not checked in over 2 weeks! cute pics though, nice that brooke has made some friends out there!