Friday, May 29, 2009

A post for Jeremy...The Garden

She doesn't stay still much anymore! lol
he really didn't want his picture taken he was busy chewing on his bone.
Liguaria doing good


There are plants here I swear! lol

Strawberries!!!
Rose Bush?

Finally a color other then green!

More Color
These ones are all doing well too



The Angels Trumpet....there is a bit of new green life on the bottom if you look really close!

The one surviving plant of the 6 you bought and planted. It now has two flowers!

The pond. See still there! haha!
Finally some flowers!!!


1 comment:

Mom said...

It looks like someone was busy in the garden, lots of new things to come. I am smelling the lilacs so had to open up the windows.. how I love the lilacs, I am sure Jeremy will be glad for all the pics .. take care love ya bunches..xoxoxo