Sunday, November 12, 2006

Finally!

I got my car back on Friday! Phew!!! Just when I was beginning to think it would never be back to me!

Friday was a hectic day for me as I had to work at the video store at 2 and my car wasn't ready until noon on Friday! Lots of running around to do.

Not to mention that while I had the Rental Car in my possession (damn Hyundai Accent) I bumped into the curb on Monday (during the snow storm) and wrecked the hub cap on the damn car! So then I had to go find a new hub cap for it, after calling the dealership and finding out it was going to be about 40 bucks for a new hub cap, I decided to just go that route. I get to the dealership and he brings the hub cap, but it's missing the center piece and I'm like, umm...well it has a center piece too. The guy says you need that too? I said yes of course. he said ohh that's extra. All together it was gonna cost me 73 dollars for the new hub cap. I was like holy hell, not gonna happen. I call the local junk yards to no avail, no one had a hub cap for me that would match. So I ended up going to get the brand new hub cap at the dealership and shelling out 73 dollars that I didn't have to spend on a car that is not mine!

My car stunk so bad when I got it back, I went to Shoppers and bought a Yankee Candle Air Freshener. Now my car smells like Lilacs and the stink! LOL not a good combination! Ahh well I smell more flowers then actual stink so I guess it's all good!

My car works good so far, so everyone keep their fingers crossed that I don't have any more problems.

I'm so excited that my front end doesn't have any bugs on it! The licence plate (they had to give me a new one) is sparkling, the whole car is wonderful! I have talked to it every day, Jeremy thinks I'm nuts, but I think it's something that has to be done to keep her happy! LOL

1 comment:

jen said...

they did a pretty good job fixing your car up, i mean it looked nearly wrote off in those previous pictures and now it looks pretty near perfect! miracle workers i tell you!